Excellent Minox Service

takbok

Hi All

I bought a Minox ZV3 3-9x40 riflescope last year from Canada.

It fogged up internally after my first time out zeroing my new rifle in November. I tried to contact Minox UK via their contact form on their website but they didn't reply. I sent an email to Minox customer service in Germany and they replied the next day with the return address and return form attached.

I ended up only posting my scope to Germany a couple of weeks ago as I had needed to use it until then. Minox emailed me upon receipt of the scope to keep me in the loop. To my surprise a parcel was delivered to me yesterday with a brand new scope in it.

I didn't have to pay a cent for this service and only had to send one email right at the start. I hadn't expected much because I hadn't purchased my scope in the UK, and because it's a relatively cheap scope that's made in China. I was proved wrong. Thanks to the Minox customer service department. You have a happy and loyal customer.

Some pics of it on my rifle:

View attachment 51920View attachment 51922

Hi All

I bought a Minox ZV3 3-9x40 riflescope last year from Canada.

It fogged up internally after my first time out zeroing my new rifle in November. I tried to contact Minox UK via their contact form on their website but they didn't reply. I sent an email to Minox customer service in Germany and they replied the next day with the return address and return form attached.

I ended up only posting my scope to Germany a couple of weeks ago as I had needed to use it until then. Minox emailed me upon receipt of the scope to keep me in the loop. To my surprise a parcel was delivered to me yesterday with a brand new scope in it.

I didn't have to pay a cent for this service and only had to send one email right at the start. I hadn't expected much because I hadn't purchased my scope in the UK, and because it's a relatively cheap scope that's made in China. I was proved wrong. Thanks to the Minox customer service department. You have a happy and loyal customer.

Some pics of it on my rifle:

View attachment 51920View attachment 51922
me too. Sent 3 scopes back got 3 new ones and an upgrade to illuminated reticle.

The good news is I got my fancy binoculars replaced foc recently....the bad news is they cost £760 plus VAT and fogged up in a matter of months!

Fingers crossed the new ones are ok

I lost my front lens covers on my Minox HG 10x52, I contacted the customer service in Germany and they send me new ones a few days later absolutely free of charge ! Great service :)

Back