Thread: Blaser moderator

Blaser moderator

Has anybody tried the Blaser branded moderator yet? I believe it's made by ATec but could be wrong. The Trident that is on mine is rubbish in my opinion and I'm looking form something to replace it with. I don't think ASE are available locally otherwise that would be my 1st choice.

I think it's made by ATEC also

had a play with with an R8 compact the other day with one fitted Its aluminium so very light and balances lovely

i didn't shoot it just tried it out so I can't comment on noise

whether I would buy one separately I doubt it knowing what blaser / Mauser charge for items

Im more than happy with my short 300g Lawrence titanium aurora tho

I also had a Trident which I thought was useless, was lucky to get my money back. People I know with ASE moderators are very happy with them.

Price wise I believe it to be no more than 300 so not that bad by all accounts. I may pick one up on Saturday and just class it as a win if it's any better than the Trident. I cant imagine it's too difficult to be that though.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Has anybody tried the Blaser branded moderator yet? I believe it's made by ATec but could be wrong. The Trident that is on mine is rubbish in my opinion and I'm looking form something to replace it with. I don't think ASE are available locally otherwise that would be my 1st choice.
    Ziggy,

When I used a moderator I got my ASE through Forest Lodge in Wragby.

Stan

Ah cheers for that Stan, I will ask about one on Saturday. I have never noticed them in there other than on the Tikka T3 "kits".