Thread: Now there's a deal

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Now there's a deal

http://www.gundeal.co.uk/zoli-taiga-...-for-sale-1353

For the life of me though why have they decided that the .308 and .243 get floor plates and all other calibres a magazine Somebodies marketing man needs a kick up the a$$
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Why ? Nothing wrong with a hinged floorplate. You can't loose it like you can a mag.

The higher grade Sako rifles have hinged floorplate magazines too. I would prefer a floorplate magazine to a detachable box magazine myself also on a sporting rifle, now a battle rifle that's another matter.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

If you need to change magazines quickly when stalking your doing it wrong!

Never understood why anyone would want a magazine on a rifle, I load 3rounds in the rifle, ( brings me luck ) with two in my pocket, five deer is enough out of each group for me.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Haven't liked floorplates since one opened on me one night whilst out foxing.
    I looked high and low for over a mile but never did find 3x.308 rounds. Never heard it open, never heard anything. Left me feeling very uneasy.
    I guess the same could happen to a magazine but I like the ease of unloading. That little clip holding the floorplate will never be trusted again.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama