Hello From Tennessee

This is at a big retail store called "Dick's Sporting Goods". They quit carrying AR platform and other high mag capacity rifles. They don't have as good of a selection as other gun stores.

I was signing my 7 year old son up for spring baseball season and took a stroll over to the hunting section.

welcome to the SD ,
i thought that was your gun collection when i first saw your profile picture :eek: :rofl:

My local gun shop has more guns than that ;) and they have loads of .22 in stock and no gay pink guns on show.

Greetings back from Knoxville, where i am doing some consulting work at the moment.
Love that flag!

Hey j graduated from University of Tennessee! My wife is from Farragut. A community in West Knoxville. Small world.

Apparently they had to get those. 243s painted pink specially for a member of this site called MARCBO, who has bought all of them because he loves them so much.

I agree. Not much of a selection. Our Trading Post has more rifles, including the dreaded AR platforms that Dicks got rid of due to PC pressure. What a bunch of weenies. I go to one in Kansas City, Missouri every few - six months. The staff seems afraid to wait on you and then they answer most questions with a shrug of the shoulders.~Muir

Back