Swarovski bino prices, views help.

hillclimber

Hi guys looking to buy a new set of binos, was looking at Swarovski what sort of money do you reckon 7x42B SlC are worth second hand, and your views on them thanks.

In my opinion can't be bettered best glass I have on rifle and bins look on gregors site at Tain for a selection of prices etc

just searched and found this set on the avforam 7x42B SlC for £600 delivered ono. if that helps mty

Hi thanks for that they all seem to be in around that price. I have never had a pair of that type of quality before.
Thanks for the help I will have a look at them now.

Last edited:
I just went through this process. Ended up buying S/H from MacLeods of Tain. £795 for class 3 ELs 8.5 x 42. From Swarovski (they specify the class not the shop) with 10 years warranty and the only reason they were class three was tiny rub marks on the bridge. My first top glass. No complaints and good customer service.

Hi guys looking to buy a new set of binos, was looking at Swarovski what sort of money do you reckon 7x42B SlC are worth second hand, and your views on them thanks.

I paid £450 for mine last year off this site. Very good condition and cant fault the quality.

Thanks for that help guys I seem to have missed them. I am just starting out and would like a good quality pair. I will keep my eyes peeled for another pair. At least I now have an idea of the price ranges if I want good optics thanks again.

Deffo worth the money, whether brand new or pre-owned [as their post sales warranty is pretty darn good to say the least]...I bought myself a pair of new EL10x42's [with extra Swarovision!!] some three or fours ago and don't regret a single penny

Back