Thread: The end of civilisation as we know it?

The end of civilisation as we know it?

The sick B********* WHAT'S NEXT shat on a stick flavoured ice cream it

I like Marmite and I like chocolate. The Christmas before last, I got a Marmite flavoured chocolate bar. My advice to anyone wishing to try this combination perhaps to appear cutting edge, down with the kids or just a bit left field is clear. DON'T!!

The die was cast when some clown thought it a real whizz to obscure a gammon slice with pineapple.

K
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

I've heard it said Marmite tastes like licking a cats arse. Disregarding the inevitable questions regarding how that parallel was drawn, I have no intentions of finding out for myself whether that statement is indeed correct

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post
    I've heard it said Marmite tastes like licking a cats arse. Disregarding the inevitable questions regarding how that parallel was drawn, I have no intentions of finding out for myself whether that statement is indeed correct

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post
    Having sampled one of those two, I have to say that faced with a choice again in future I'd gladly chance it with the cat's arse. It could at worst only be equally foul!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Sika98k View Post
    Only if the cat had been eating marmite!

snot poodle n mar***** god we are spoiled arent we,some desk bound retard come up with this or has april the first come early

Marmite the national dish of Burton on Trent

I remember doing an audit at a hotel in Burton a few years back and the manger asked if I would like a bacon buttie and a cuppa, yummy I thought until I bit into the buttie and thought what is that disgusting taste, he had only gone and smothered the bread in that horrible black tar, what a waste of lovely bacon, apparently they put it on most of the food they sold.

In theory I think I should like marmite as I love twiglets but there is something just wrong about it.