The sd stalking 2015 in the highlands

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Can all those going please drop me a PM with all your details. I have Pm'ed some of you and I need to get a few more details from you.

Thanks

Malcolm

I'll have to wait until 2017; can't get my FAC until then. Just moved to the Highlands in July (after retiring) and, as I have been being taught - the hard way - all good things take time, and longer in the UK. ;) In the mean time, I will be looking to get, at least, my Level 1 and Butchery under my belt. Have to see what finances and time allow.

Cheers
Grant

Can you send some information please i am new to deer stalking and would like to know what is what and the price and location. Stan.

Can you send some information please i am new to deer stalking and would like to know what is what and the price and location. Stan.

Stan,

sorry for the short delay in responding to your post, but I only returned home Saturday from a 9 day hunt with overseas customers.

You will find all the information about the SD week if you look into the posts on this thread and others. But basically it is a weeks stalking on my 8000 acre lease in the highlands around late October. All inclusive including accommodation and stalking for £875 (this is 2015 price) This year due to demand we are doing 2 weeks with all the lads and next year I hope will be much the same.

You can PM me your details and phone number and we can pencil you in for next year if you are interested.

Best wishes

Malcolm

Back