Thread: Red, Sika in the highlands SD week 2015.

Red, Sika in the highlands SD week 2015.

As last year was such a huge success on the SD week, I have decided to make it two weeks this year. However one week for 2015 was already sold out last year 2014. Due to demand and the high success I have decided to open another week up, which will be hinds only. This will take place over two or possibly three areas that I now lease or have access to.

Many of you have already booked up for this trip, and I would be grateful if you would PM me with your personal details as many booked over 6 months ago and paid a holding deposit.

Level 2 stalks will be conducted for those wishing to complete their Level 2, whilst the usual professional crew to help out over the season will be Mark, Andy (senior guide) Alex, Ginge, Tom and not forgetting the range officer JAYB. I look forward to welcoming back old friends and new ones this coming season in the Highlands.

Don't forget with nearly 40 years experience we arrange and conduct professional stalking for all the U.K. species, we actually personally manage three major leases, and have done for many years for all the 6 species of deer, plus organise over seas hunts in Africa and Europe.

We also can arrange all your taxidermy work, including work from Africa and the near continent.

Look forward to hearing back from all those hunting with us this year.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Thanks for the email Simon, look forward to seeing both you and Jim back up in the highlands this coming season.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Tommy you have a PM. Thank you for yours, look forward to seeing you back up in the highlands again.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Thank you for all the Pm's. I have responded to all of them.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Gentlemen, both weeks for this coming season on the SD week in Scotland are now full. For those wishing to add their names to the waiting list for next year please PM me.

Thank you

Sikamalc

Site Co Owner and AW.
    http://www.ukouftitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.