DSC1 North Wales

To be honest though I'm more worried about the shooting test.
Sorted ammo yesterday. The test is a sequence of 9 shots, with up to 3 attempts allowed, so 27 rounds ought to do it :scared:

VSS, the moment you miss you start the whole test again, ........... so you could be out in the first 3 shots!

Well, met some nice guys and had a few good laughs between my bouts of abject terror. Hope it will be OK. See in a few weeks I guess. So thanks for all the help guys.

David.

Yes, it was a great weekend - well organised and a first-class tutor. Great to meet some of you guys and put faces to names. And thanks to Krabryn for coming along to help.
Just about thawed out now. Having a beer, and going to give the rifle a good clean before dozing off in front of the fire.

As a quick hijack Steve was talking about another "talking stalking" event which would be really good and perhaps we could label ourselves fully!

David.

Enjoyed the weekend immensely, the sessions were informative and covered the right topics, Steve,Patrick and Peter were really welcoming and I could listen to Patrick talking about rifles and a ballistics for hours! The weather on the Sunday topped it all off, I think we had four seasons in one day....
Well done everyone

stea33

Bit worrying but I wondered where my certificate had gone andcouldn't get a reply to my emails so I emailed Barony college and this is the reply I got.

Hi David,

I can confirm I have received the assessment paperwork in from your Assessor, however mandatory documentation has been omitted.

I have on several occasions chased up Deer Initiative but to-date no progress has been made.

I have attached a DSC Registration Form that is required to be completed by each attendee to obtain certification from DMQ, please can you complete and return this direct to me.
Can you please also advise me if you have already completed this form?

Kind Regards
Debbie.

Debbie Wardrop
Training Administrator
SRUC Barony Campus
Parkgate
DUMFRIES
DG1 3NE

Hi kalahari,

i emailed steve this week and he wasn't aware that we hadn't received our certs, he was going to chase this up.
could you possibly send me the form to be filled in please?

sainscough@yahoo.co.uk

atb

Stea33

QUOTE=Kalahari;967031]Bit worrying but I wondered where my certificate had gone andcouldn't get a reply to my emails so I emailed Barony college and this is the reply I got.

Hi David,

I can confirm I have received the assessment paperwork in from your Assessor, however mandatory documentation has been omitted.

I have on several occasions chased up Deer Initiative but to-date no progress has been made.

I have attached a DSC Registration Form that is required to be completed by each attendee to obtain certification from DMQ, please can you complete and return this direct to me.
Can you please also advise me if you have already completed this form?

Kind Regards
Debbie.

Debbie Wardrop
Training Administrator
SRUC Barony Campus
Parkgate
DUMFRIES
DG1 3NE[/QUOTE]

I had a phone call from the Deer Iniative yesterday saying that they were chasing it up. I hope that this finally sorts it all out.

Best wishes,

David.

Got my certificate and badge today. Pretty pleased and a big thanks to all th eguys on the course for their help.

David.

Back