Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stealth 2000 duck boat

Stealth 2000 duck boat

Sorry to do the same, and not meaning to make the site into boat trader but this may be of interest to someone .

Stealth 2000 two man duck boat on lightweight galv trailer , honda 3.2 fourstroke outboard low hours 1000 ONO
    Four bore shotgun not included pics taken previously, must sell to help finance quad bike. thanks DF

Great little set up that.

I'm a big boat fan and find myself wanting that even though I don't think Bristol harbour master would be too impressed!

Alex

(p.s. is that a 40's Fergie in the background? )

Thanks Alex, and yes mate its a fergy t20f that i use all the time for cutting the grass.

My mate came up with a good idea for it regards stalking today, sod the quad he said just use the back link / transport box on the fergy so if in the future i ever manage one of our local reds you could roll it in on your own lift it up with the hydrolics extraction sorted ! sounds too easy to me DF

Quote Originally Posted by Double four View Post
    Thanks Alex, and yes mate its a fergy t20f that i use all the time for cutting the grass.

My mate came up with a good idea for it regards stalking today, sod the quad he said just use the back link / transport box on the fergy so if in the future i ever manage one of our local reds you could roll it in on your own lift it up with the hydrolics extraction sorted ! sounds too easy to me DF
    Works fine if you can get to it, done it a few times.

Im a big boat fan (6 in the yard and counting) I would love it mate - but unless you can lend it its not going to happen
    Have some rather wild ideas about stalking from a canoe and recon this would be a good platform... one day

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

That looks like the dogs dangles wish i had use for it.Good luck with the sale.

Hello Double Four,

Where are you located? I would be very interested if not too far, or would you deliver? I live in Surrey.

ATB Colin

(Kent Wildfowlers)

Colin i have sent you a pm, i live between S****horpe / Doncaster.
    Pity you didn't contact me earlier i was down that neck of the woods sunday picking a quad up .
    i could deliver or meet you half way if you like .df

Hi Double four,
    would be very interested in the stealth if still for sale, could you let me know
    fergs