Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Europeans Immigrants

Europeans Immigrants

There are many negative stories regarding immigrants from Europe but not far from me a couple of young Polish guys have started two businesses. One guy runs an excellent burger van until 2.00pm and thereafter joins his mechanic friend and they both repair vehicles. If you book in for a repair you are given a proper time (not just leave it in the morning) and when the vehicle is ready for collection you are phoned. Their premises are well equipped, they present a professional manner and going by the time it takes them to carry out repairs they don't mess about. A good example to any young lads.

I don't think many folk object to any working immigrants individually, it's just that we have more than our countries infrastructure can cope with !!

I've had nothing but good experiences too and all the ones I have dealt with have been far more motivated to make something of themselves than most of the natives.

I have a Polish hairdresser and it's the best 6 i ever spend.
    She has bumped Rachel Riley off the top of my list!!

We had 2 poles at work. They got named north and south. Both were lazy. They went but we now have another who is a great guy. If they work and pay their way i dont mind them.

I have a Pole in my team at work. I wish some of the others had his work ethic and morald, Ive also just had my chimney swept by a Polish lad, again great work ethic and morals.

Nutty

From many years work experiences they are timeous and don't mind staying overtime but i have yet to meet a single one that'll break a harness!

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post
    I have a Pole in my team at work. I wish some of the others had his work ethic and morald, Ive also just had my chimney swept by a Polish lad, again great work ethic and morals.

Nutty
    This polish chimney sweep.... Was he about 6 years old with extremely dirty clothing?

You could just drop a live chicken with a house brick attached to its feet down the chimney, the resultant frenzied flapping also does an admiral job!
    Last edited by paultap; 29-01-2015 at 19:34.

Have come across a few in the construction industry some good some bad but you get that in all walks of life.

We had a gang on a nearby roundabout doing car washing and valetting, man those guys could work, and fast, and well, road works have meant they have moved a bit further away, but for the prices they charged, they were awesome, you'd never get home grown workers doing such a good job for the same money.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink