Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a new source of once fired cases!

a new source of once fired cases!

Outstanding! wouldn't be wanting to do butt's duty round there!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Just HAD to watch this again!.........Mrs Finnbear was a little down in the dumps after work today,.......... she's chuckling now!, after watching this again!, & again, & again!..... Now I have watched this a few times...... but being a turnbolt single shot kinda guy, I'm left wondering what we lost along the way?....I also noticed that the real guy who played the Paris Island Gunnie in full metal jacket who appears on the line & shoots the chain gun in the last part of the film, has an uncanny resemblance to our Sikadog, Keith!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Ok where can i get me one of them cannons ?

and do the come with high seat mounting instructions !

i feel a SD trip coming on

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

they go after fox as well

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Just HAD to watch this again!.........Mrs Finnbear was a little down in the dumps after work today,.......... she's chuckling now!, after watching this again!, & again, & again!..... Now I have watched this a few times...... but being a turnbolt single shot kinda guy, I'm left wondering what we lost along the way?....I also noticed that the real guy who played the Paris Island Gunnie in full metal jacket who appears on the line & shoots the chain gun in the last part of the film, has an uncanny resemblance to our Sikadog, Keith!
    the Gunny surely is a character! if you are of a safety first bent probably better not to watch this bit

Don't you just love the guy a loonie with a 50 cal shooting in the air

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    they go after fox as well
    EXCUSE ME GENTLEMEN,! you do realise this ground has only been passed for .22LR!

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    the Gunny surely is a character! if you are of a safety first bent probably better not to watch this bit
    Did you notice Gunnie taking a rap on the knuckle with the bolt slide? Just goes to show your'e never too old to learn!!!

Hahaha! man you just gota love that Gunny . Seeing the first clip brings back memories of mg training at Poole went through a fair few rounds there all good fun!