Please recomend me a gun bag

Psyxologos

I am looking for a decent gun bag. Ideally it will be used for my scoped rifles and shotguns. It therefore needs to be wide enough for scopped rifles and long enough for my semi auto (51''/ 130cm upwards). It also needs to be padded, . Any suggestions please?

Many thanks!

Boyt Harness, canvas and leather, flannel lined, quilted padding, shoulder strap, luggage grips, pocket for the bolt or cartridge box.

When you are choosing your gun slip, pay attention to the shoulder strap and the leather where the strap attaches to the leather case. This is the area that takes the strain and the area which is sometimes skimped on by makers.

AIM are superb, though might look a bit "tactical". The shoulder straps are rucksack-style so carrying is secure and comfortable. Tough, well made and loads of room in pockets.

Thanks guys. Xavier, do you have a link for the one you mean? Tactical is OK, I just want it spacious and safe and tactical usually are.

I've got a brown colour AIM bag I can carry everything I need for range or stalk pretty much , it's compact enough to be nice and easy to carry and I don't consider it to be tactical at all

I don't use the rucksack straps

and I dont carry a rifle in a slip when stalking

if Im on the hill I've got a Napier rifle slip I can use

Thanks guys. Xavier, do you have a link for the one you mean? Tactical is OK, I just want it spacious and safe and tactical usually are.

+1

I was put off as they are a bit tacticool but for stalking, I bung all my kit in it and away I go

Back