Labrador Stud Needed

fallowm oor

Was wondering if any one on hear could help. I am looking for a Labrador stud dog within easy travelling distance of Doncaster, South Yorkshire. I am willing to pay a reasonable stud fee or the owner can have the pic of the litter. My bitch is five days into her season so looking towards next weekend. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks in advance. FM.

You have left it a bit late to start thinking about a stud dog,
Stud dog owners require varying requirements.
You may consider Rhypyker, type it into a search engine
Based out Pickering way (north yorks), Grahame would give you good advice, I have a 2 year old red bitch out of his red dog "style"
I am very pleased with this bitch, she has an exeptional nose.
Good luck Regards
Ian

just spotted this thread, trufflehunting just wondering what sort of requirements do stud dog owners need off you ? iam hopefully going to find a decent stud dog for sometime in mid to late june for my lab bitch and just wondered what you mean? this will be the first bitch i will have put with a dog, sorry to go off on your thread a little FM.

Wish I had seen this post a few weeks ago, I have a cracking black lab dog, 4 years old with good pedigree !!

Did you have any luck in finding anyone ?

stud

Was wondering if any one on hear could help. I am looking for a Labrador stud dog within easy travelling distance of Doncaster, South Yorkshire. I am willing to pay a reasonable stud fee or the owner can have the pic of the litter. My bitch is five days into her season so looking towards next weekend. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks in advance. FM.

This fella would have done the job....

Attachments

• Waterwork.JPG
    Waterwork.JPG
    234.4 KB · Views: 30
Hi I might be latebut if you need a stud dog for her next season I have a black lab he is of working build and from Drakeshead lines full KC pedigree and has sire all blck pups already
I have 1 who is nearly 1 years old and my son has another who is 20 weeks if you are interested for her next season let me k w and I will send some Pictures of him and his litters
Margaretp.seddon@googlemail.com

Regards

hi saracen1,
could you tell me if your dog has had his hips scored/eye test? im on the lookout for a dog to put with my bitch june/july. really i could do with someone a bit closer to home but you never know.thanks

I have a very good looking, powerfully built Fox Red Lab at stud
Excellent pedigree
Hips 3 : 1
Elbows 0 : 0
Eyes - Clear
Fully innoculated
Regularly flea treated and wormed
Based in WAKEFIELD WEST YORKSHIRE
PM for more details and photos.... you won`t be dissapointed

Bob

Last edited:
Hi i have a black lab 2yrs old. He is K.C Reg ( just awaiting papers to be sent back). He originally comes from pately bridge from a breeder up there. This would be the first time i have put him to stud.
We live in scarborough

Back