Thread: Level 2 week

Level 2 week

Anyone know of an estate that I can book and "do" level 2 for a week. My company has very kindly offered to send me to do it. Recommendations and fees wanted.

cheers

wills.

Just had a weekend DSC2 at Belford (north northumberland) on roe, plenty of deer, drop me a shout atb

Speak to Chris at Swillington Shooting Supplies, they have ground at/or around Blair Athol in Scotland where they run level 2 courses ( I think). If your going to do it, might as well do it in a classic Scottish stalking environment. I only spoke briefly with Chris, but I recall thinking his rates were very good and it sounded like a good set up.

Atb

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Speak to Chris at Swillington Shooting Supplies, they have ground at/or around Blair Athol in Scotland where they run level 2 courses ( I think). If your going to do it, might as well do it in a classic Scottish stalking environment. I only spoke briefly with Chris, but I recall thinking his rates were very good and it sounded like a good set up.

Atb

Mark
    i agree I've stalked around that area and it's the proper deal, awesome scenery and plenty of deer,

atb

kjf