Thread: Services of stud GWP wanted in the north east please

Services of stud GWP wanted in the north east please

I've had a GWP for around 25 years (not the same one!) and I love them. My Current dog, Tilley, is a 4 year old bitch I got from Dennis Groom's first litter and she is an absolutely cracking dog! So much so that I'd like to have a litter from her to in order to keep one of the pups.

Unfortunately, no sooner than we made the decision to do this, she came into season and she has been bleeding for 7 days now so time is of the essence!

If anyone can help me out please drop me a PM and I'll call you straight back. Obviously I'm looking for a KC registered Health checked dog etc etc.

Just my opinion pal but if I were you I'd put this season down to experience and do some research to find the right/best dog and use it in six months time instead of rushing it and using a dog that's maybe not the ideal match for your bitch
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Dennis's dogs are cracking. Ive a 2yr old dog from a litter. Pity Im not up to the task training him.

Nutty

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post
    Dennis's dogs are cracking. Ive a 2yr old dog from a litter. Pity Im not up to the task training him.

Nutty
    Hi if Dennis's bitch Zelda is your dogs mother I have a 9 month old dog from her second litter

Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by oystercatcher View Post
    Hi if Dennis's bitch Zelda is your dogs mother I have a 9 month old dog from her second litter

Stuart
    I cant remember if its Zelda but mine was from litter no2 aswell.

Nutty

Thank you sincerely everyone for your PMs and advice. I had a great response on here and from my other enquiries and we were overwhelmed with the choice of great dogs and my wife and I met some great people.

Eventually we settled on a great working dog, local to me, out of a litter from John Bray in Ulverston who is held in high regard by the people we have spoken to this week. We're now at the start of the process and keen to do everything right.

Here are a couple of snaps of my bitch Tilley

Thanks again all.

Nice looking bitch pal good luck with the litter
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Facially she is the twin of my bitch. . . . I actually can't believe how alike they are.

"Eventually we settled on a great working dog, local to me, out of a litter from John Bray in Ulverston who is held in high regard by the people we have spoken to this week. We're now at the start of the process and keen to do everything right."

What are the dam ans sires health testes like?

Quote Originally Posted by sam evans View Post
    What are the dam ans sires health testes like?
    Hi Sam thanks for PMing earlier, sorry I didn't get around to replying to everyone.
    As to your question, dams don't have testes mate they're the girl dogs! but the sire had both of his I saw them!
    Seriously though, if the lining takes, I'll start a separate post and put all the relevant stuff in that.