Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: In the divorce court today !

  1. #1

    In the divorce court today !

    In the Divorce court today 85 yr'old farmer divorced his 17 yr'old wife
    because he could'nt keep his hands off her !
    he's now sacked all his hands and bought a combine harvester....
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"





  2. #2
    gosh that's terrible news, how old was she when they got married?

  3. #3
    mine keeps telling me she, misses me loads when im out ,,,,,,,, but her aim,s getting better!!!
    DONT START

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    In the Divorce court today 85 yr'old farmer divorced his 17 yr'old wife
    because he could'nt keep his hands off her !
    he's now sacked all his hands and bought a combine harvester....
    Billy your jokes are getting worse.


    Regards kev
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kev.rem700 View Post
    Billy your jokes are getting worse.


    Regards kev


    You drive a combine don't you !

    Rgds, Buck.

    PS. but it'll be a long time till your 85th kev. son...
    Last edited by Uncle Buck; 03-02-2015 at 19:13.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"





  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaothead View Post
    gosh that's terrible news, how old was she when they got married?


    Good question... newlyweds would seem the logical answer.

    Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"





  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    You drive a combine don't you !

    Rgds, Buck.

    PS. but it'll be a long time till your 85th kev. son...
    I do that billy my gaffer dosnt have a 17 year wife. Or a good looking one at that. The only eye candy we get is when the vet comes. 54 years till I'm 85 Buck.

    Regards kev
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

  8. #8
    The old ones are still the best

Similar Threads

  1. Divorce
    By steve109 in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-05-2014, 09:42
  2. Small claims court?
    By Tomm in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:40
  3. Polish Divorce
    By Morgy in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-02-2011, 00:14
  4. Report from the court.
    By squirrelnutkin in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-04-2010, 15:42
  5. HILLBILLY DIVORCE
    By StalkingKent in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 14:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •