Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: free stag stalk isle of mull

free stag stalk isle of mull

ok as above I have a one day STAG stalk available on the isle of mull in September 2015, FREE for a young stalking directory member rifle available if needed FREE. THE STALKING IS FREE NO CHARGE. the accommodation will have to be paid for by the young stalker, 3RD PARTY LIABILITY INSURANCE is a must BASC BDS SGA or other, the date is still to be set near the end of September, PLEASE CONTACT ADMIN BY PM ONLY, NAMES WILL GO IN TO A HAT AND BE DRAWN IN PLENTY OF TIME TO SUIT ADMIN. WITH KIND THANKS AND SCOTLANDDEERSTALKING IS LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR STALK WITH THEM. ATB DAVID

I should add that I proposed that David should put this great offer on the site, and that any interested person should PM myself SIKAMALC and the names will be put into a hat and a winner drawn out.
    We will give this until the end of February and then David can announce the winner.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 04-02-2015 at 08:42.

Fantastic offer...
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Fantastic opportunity for someone, great offer Davie!

Great offer, what age do you class as a young stalker ??

Quote Originally Posted by scotlanddeerstalking View Post
    ok as above I have a one day STAG stalk available on the isle of mull in September 2015, FREE for a young stalking directory member rifle available if needed FREE. THE STALKING IS FREE NO CHARGE. the accommodation will have to be paid for by the young stalker, 3RD PARTY LIABILITY INSURANCE is a must BASC BDS SGA or other, the date is still to be set near the end of September, PLEASE CONTACT ADMIN BY PM ONLY, NAMES WILL GO IN TO A HAT AND BE DRAWN IN PLENTY OF TIME TO SUIT ADMIN. WITH KIND THANKS AND SCOTLANDDEERSTALKING IS LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR STALK WITH THEM. ATB DAVID
    Good on you davie well done.

Regards Kev
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

ok age 30 years and under,

Great offer big man braw ma ha

P's do I qualify as I just turned 44 yesterday

How young I'm 27 looking to get into stalking I'm basc covered also what a great opportunity.

30 years, do I qualify for two days and some change. Great offer, all the best. Is this on your verticle ground?