Thread: Ron Wharton

Ron Wharton

Just to let everybody know that Ron died on the 8th and his funeral was today at Rusper Church.

Oh that is sad news, another memorable guy gone. Our sincere condolences from the admin team.

RIP Ron.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Attachment 52455Attachment 52456

Oh that is sad and I wish had known. Would def have gone to the funeral I have 3 of his rifles, my Africa set .275, .375, 500NE double - first class. Yes another legend passes. That workshop of his is going to take some time to sort out. I always enjoyed my many visits there - he always had something unusual he was keen to show (sell!) me. One of the most interesting was as attached

David

A sad day indeed one of a kind rarely seen today. His workshop was a veritable Aladdin's cave and perhaps the most memorable thing was the name label from James Sutherland's (elephant hunter fame) luggage case.

F