Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Superb Deer Stalking clothing

Superb Deer Stalking clothing

Hi, I've got the following Items for sale. I've got two or three of each of these items in various forms so I decided it was time to make some space in my spare room. Anyway, I hope the items listed below are of use someone as I think that they are essential bits of kit, hence me having spares !

Size 52 Harkila Jamptland leather trousers. These are an absolutely fantastic pair of trousers. They have been worn a few times and have some minor blemishes but are in excellent working order, I'm only selling them as I have received another pair That were actually made by a Swedish friend and so don't wear these often enough to justify owning them any more. They cost 180 new but these I will sell for 105 plus postage.
    SOLD

Harkila Carl Magnus braces . These are the button attaching type. 15 cost 27 new and will go with the leather trousers nicely. I will sell them separately to the trousers but only once the trousers have been sold.

SOLD

Ridgeline monsoon smock . A fantastic smock. Has had some use But in decent condition for the price. Size is large and the colour is a light straw browny colour. Will take 65 . they cost 110 new.

SOLD

Meindle Dovre extreme boots , the original pair o had for sale are taken now but I have another pair that might as well go. size 9 worn a bit with some cosmetic scratching to the leather and a small sole defect (from the factory) that was in them from the start but makes no difference , very good usable condition. Would be good for a beginner or as a spare pair . So 65 posted . These boots cost 240 new

SOLD

Harkila Alaska hat (not the new horrible polyester ones but made using real down feathers and rabbit fur) worn only a few times so as good as new. size large cost 42 sell for 25 posted

Please PM me if you need any further info.

Kind regards, Olaf
    Last edited by Olaf; 16-02-2015 at 09:04.

Hi Olaf , you have a pm about the boots , Steve

Hi Olaf,

What size and and colour is the Monsoon smock?

Thanks

Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Hi Olaf,

What size and and colour is the Monsoon smock?

Thanks

Mac
    Terribly sorry, I had indeed forgotten to include these most important details. I've added them
    to the advert now.

Kind regards, Olaf

PM sent about the smock

ta

stea33

Pm replied to. All is still for sale still, the boots are gone but I have another slightly older pair if anyone is interested. I have changed the advert to allow for this.

kind regards, Olaf
    Last edited by Olaf; 07-02-2015 at 06:48.

Yes please for boots. Please pm me payment method, you have my email address

Quote Originally Posted by lazza View Post
    Yes please for boots. Please pm me payment method, you have my email address

Hi Lazza, I've sent you a pm. Sorry, I seem to have managed to delete your email address whist tidying my inbox that was rather full ! Pm it to me and I will be in touch. Kind regards, Olaf

The smock still for sale?