Thread: Accompanied fallow stalking in sussex

Accompanied fallow stalking in sussex

Hi if you have read our introduction you will know that we have changed our user name and from now on we will be posting ads as KSDC, We offer accompanied fallow stalking in Sussex to both novice and experienced stalkers, our land borders Ashdown Forest and we can provide walked up and highseat outings and a mixture of both if you book a day with us.
    due to the over whelming response from members we are fully booked until the end of this season but any private messages received will be kept in date order and we will contact you when we decide to take bookings for next season, for more information please visit Sussex Deer Control Regards Geoff
    Last edited by KSDC; 05-02-2015 at 08:48.

Hi JCS it was a cock up, cheers Geoff

hi Geoff im looking for a outing in march can you pm details ie costs etc cheers ken

Hi Ken as geoff has posted we are fully booked for this Fallow season.
    If you wish, we can add your name to the list for next season, when I have accessed the ground and animals for next years stalking
    I will be in touch with each in turn and offer whatever is available then.
    I hope this is agreeable to everyone ? But I don't want to take on masses of stalkers and then have nothing to offer them.
    It's not how we run the stalking, It's a lot of money and I don't want people just going for a walk.
    If you look at our site you will see in the photo section this winters results, and we still have two months to go.
    Last edited by Robin; 05-02-2015 at 11:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Hi Ken as geoff has posted we are fully booked for this Fallow season.
    If you wish, we can add your name to the list for next season, when I have accessed the ground and animals for next years stalking
    I will be in touch with each in turn and offer whatever is available then.
    I hope this is agreeable to everyone ? But I don't want to take on masses of stalkers and then have nothing to offer them.
    It's not how we run the stalking, It's a lot of money and I don't want people just going for a walk.
    If you look at our site you will see in the photo section this winters results, and we still have two months to go.
    I like that way of thinking robin

Hi what costs for next year November time?

Hi Bowman if you go into our site you will find all the info you need .

We had Ali out again on friday, the weather was awful, heavy wind and rain but she managed to stalk into a fallow doe which gave her a shot of around 90 yards through dense woodland, sticks up shot taken and the deer dropped on the spot, she has now taken six deer in three outings, Very well done.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alis sixth deer.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	52853