shooting show.

High seat

Hi all,
does anyone know if there will be facilities to do firearms variations at the shooting show stoneliegh?cheers.

Thanks for that .just asking as l heard that the last time the show was held at Newark a firearms dept was on site to do variations.

West Mercia have stated on their website that they are going to be attending the shooting show and a couple of other county shows. It sounds like the intention is to do on the spot variations etc.. They did do a similar open day last October at their HQ in Malvern which I understand went well.
I've had a variation in with them for a couple of weeks. I'll bet it doesn't happen before the show and they can't do it there on the day as my FAC will be sat on a desk back in Malvern :(

Thanks for that .just asking as l heard that the last time the show was held at Newark a firearms dept was on site to do variations.

Didn't West Midlands try this at the Midland Game Fair last year and have problems with their communications link so not a total success.

Update from West Mercia on their website. Looks like not going to be at The Shooting Show as no longer mentioned. The entry reads;

[h=2]Firearms Licensing Drop In Day[/h]Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police Firearms Licensing Unit held a drop in day on Saturday 29th November 2014.
48 certificate holders attended Malvern Police Station. The range of enquiries included Firearm/Shotgun Grants & Renewals, Firearm Certificate Variations, Explosives Certificate Enquiries and the surrender of unwanted/damaged firearms.
We are planning another 'drop in' day for April (dates TBC) and attending The Shropshire Country Show (24th - 25th May 2015) and The Malvern Three Counties Show (13th - 15th June 2015).
As soon as events and dates have been agreed we will update this webpage to reflect our attendance and the range of services we intend to provide.
We look forward to seeing you all.

Back