Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charity stalk auction!

Charity stalk auction!

Last June I was fortunate enough to win the Stalkers Shooting competition at the Euston Estate which was advertised on here. It was a fantastic day out (apart from the weather!) which was well attended. Even better was the fact that a substantial amountof money was raised for the British Limbless Ex ServiceMan’s Association(BLESMA). The prize I won was a day winter cull stalking with Henry Skeffington of the Real Big 5:
    http://www.realbig5.com/
    As a semi-professional stalker this prize is clearly wasted on me! So here’s the deal! I’ve spoken to Henry and he is happy for me to auction this off on the SD with all proceeds raised going to BLESMA.
    The ground is around the Downham Market area in Norfolk. On offer is either a morning or afternoon stalk with the chance to cull Muntjac or Roe does. He said one, possibly two depending (I guess that may be depending on how quick you shoot one?). I’m also guessing this could be upgraded for a small fee but you’d have to discuss that with Henry.
    I’ll keep this open until Midnight on this Sunday 8thFeb. Funds payable to me to then donate to BLESMA. So…Place your bids!!
    MS

I'll kick it off with 50

Wow!!!
    Exceeded my expectations already!
    You're not such a bad bunch afterall!
    MS

Only got until midnight tonight before this chance to support a great cause closes! Huge thanks to those that have bid so far. Could I please ask though that any further bids remain fairly 'sportsman like' as they have so far? ie. no last minute increases of 3 pence etc! Could I suggest increase of whole pounds or preferably a fiver.
    Happy bidding!
    MS

Good effort guys. Have a bump on me.
    Baguio

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Only got until midnight tonight before this chance to support a great cause closes! Huge thanks to those that have bid so far. Could I please ask though that any further bids remain fairly 'sportsman like' as they have so far? ie. no last minute increases of 3 pence etc! Could I suggest increase of whole pounds or preferably a fiver.
    Happy bidding!
    MS
    Only someone who spends too much time on ebay would have thought of that!

Good on you for donating your prize.

Looks like boulders11 has it then at 150! Well done Joe. Send me a PM with your details and payment preference. You can come and have a stalk with me as well in Suffolk which can even be a DSC level 2 stalk if you like.
    MS