Thread: Braemar Gathering Tickets.

Braemar Gathering Tickets.

I have two tickets for the uncovered stand but can't make it this year (Saturday 5 September). The total cost was 46 including booking fee. I am happy to pass them onto an SD member for a donation of 30 to the Cairngorm Mountain Rescue Team (cmrt.org.uk).

Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker68 View Post
    I have two tickets for the uncovered stand but can't make it this year (Saturday 5 September). The total cost was 46 including booking fee. I am happy to pass them onto an SD member for a donation of 30 to the Cairngorm Mountain Rescue Team (cmrt.org.uk).
    I will take these if they are still available please. Just send me a message to confirm and we can sort out details. Thanks, Glyn

Glyn, thank you - hope you enjoy it.

Tickets received and donation sent. Hope I can make it to the end of the week and get home to Norfolk without needing the MRT!

I got these tickets from Moonraker68 and was very much looking forward to going but unfortunately something has come up. The Gathering is on Saturday September 5.

I would be happy to pass them on to someone who can use them on the same basis, say, a 30 donation to Scotlands Air Ambulance and I will post them off recorded delivery (or next day service if we get close to the date).

Thanks, Glyn.

Gone in 15 minutes! Thanks guys, another 30 to a very worthwhile charity and a great day out for someone.

I got these tickets from Glyn 1 Me and the wife had a great day at the gathering in Braemar on Saturday
    I paid my donation as asked to the Air Ambulance and put in another donation to the same cause on the day. So much to see over the day and it was our first time there and will return again.
    Well organized and run gets my vote for a visit Cheers Glyn.

Really glad that you could make use of the tickets and enjoyed the event, disappointed that I couldn't make it myself.