Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: High seat

High seat

I am looking for a double lean to high seat, can anyone let me know of a good web site or supplier to purchase one please. regards Paul

5ways

Re: High seat

Quote Originally Posted by paul jermy
    I am looking for a double lean to high seat, can anyone let me know of a good web site or supplier to purchase one please. regards Paul
    Sportsman are doing about the best deal in town on high seats give them a call.

Thanks for the reply, i will give it a try. I have a lot of fallow on my land and really need a high seat.

cabelas is worth a look as well. takes a bit longer to arrive but cheaper.

I will check out the sites you have given me and let you all know if I manage to get one.Thanks for your help.
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by mjjl
    cabelas is worth a look as well. takes a bit longer to arrive but cheaper.
    Bought two high seats from Cabelas a fortnight ago, ordered them saturday night, they were on my doorstep thursday morning, UPS contacted me on wednesday to appologise for the delay because of bad weather in the states. . They are exellent quality, in my opinion far better than the sportsman model, and whats more i paid 10 more to have two delivered from the states than i would have paid for one from just up the road, does not make sense, half way round thw world and half the price. Cant reccomend them enough.

Hi MoleTrapper,
    Nice to see you back on the site mate. I was only thinking of you the other day. I saw that Johnny Kingdom on the TV and thought 'I wonder what Mole Trapper is up to'!

blooming eck mole trapper,
    it took months for cabelas to send me a catalogue let alone a couple of highseats well done mate,
    stone

high seat

It might be cheaper to go to your local black smith and get him to build one for you. I built a 3.5m free stander for about 70 including paint. a lean to would be about 50 in materials by my reconing

Dave