What variation of Muntjac is this!!

It has a bit of a startled expression on its face and apparently it has been "Used" (not sure what for though!)

doesn,t look very well to me its very pale short of iron i guess ,,,,as in skip! 1oo quid for something that would frighten a police horse at 50mtrs a chunk of wood and a screw,

Last edited:
I think you'll find that's the indiginous sub species of Roe known as the 'racing roe' which has a very streamlined appearance and swept-back ears for speed. They needed to keep their eyes that wide open to avoid hitting trees at high speed.
MS

Its more deer than I managed to find when I went out on Saturday :(

Perhaps I should buy it and get a mate to hang it in my woods so I can sneek up and shoot it :D

ATB

Mark

Its more deer than I managed to find when I went out on Saturday :(

Perhaps I should buy it and get a mate to hang it in my woods so I can sneek up and shoot it :D

ATB

Mark

:rofl: Mate I know that feeling I've blanked the last 5 outings but 4 of them have been in hard frost and I may as well have worn bells on my legs tooting a frigging horn with the noise I was making!! :doh:

just been on to chris packingheat and he says its a lesser spotted thostletwissle perpendicular obtuse, rarely seen south of greenland unless theres an r in the month or a slight breeze southwesterly,

It could be worse, you could have shot this: VICTORIAN ANTIQUE TAXIDERMY LIONS HEAD LATE 19th CENTURY VAN INGEN ?? Pre-1947 | eBay

bad_lion2_zpsq7xt4bgc.jpg

bad%20lion_zpsds45cief.jpg

How embarrassing having to tell the wife you'd shot the labrador!!

Back