Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Three Member Types That Pi$$ You Off

Three Member Types That Pi$$ You Off

1. Anyone with more than 3700 posts
    2. Anyone with a picatinny rail
    3. Anyone who has a problem with Red-Dot

K
    Last edited by Klenchblaize; 11-02-2015 at 06:11.
    The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Dangerous territory this.....
    1. Members that don't have "supporter" status
    2. Folks with outrageously priced guns to sell
    3. Peeps that wear Johnny Kingdom attire and smell of ferret

Member who
    1 Who think DSC is the answer to everything
    2 Who talk about deer management but have less than 1000 acre plots, and really mean saving trophys.
    3 Who sit in high seats and call themselves, stalkers.

1 Self proclaimed experts that no everything.

2 Armchair stalkers.

3 Oh aye the ones that lack a sense of humour.

Regards Kev

Ps 4 The ones that are ready to jump on someone if they miss word or say somthing a bit wrong.
    Last edited by kev.rem700; 11-02-2015 at 08:59.
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    1. People who ask questions that can't be bothered to use the search function or google
    2. People who think that because they have stalked forever that they don't need to question their training or methods
    3. People who think that because you have a block of less than 1000 acres you should just shoot everything you see (when in season)
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

I'm not having this. I'm off to set up a rival happy thread again.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Oh yeah
    4. Members who run around thinking that the world is nothing but fluffy, cuddly and we should all walk around with a permanent smile on our bloody faces
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

1 members that dont read all the threads and jump in with both feet, 2 members that tell everyone something then play holy==== because someone dissagrees with them, 3 members that instantly dislike you because A you dont have a dog so havn,t got a voice and B because of your fecking post count,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    3 Who sit in high seats and call themselves, stalkers.
    Unfair on those who have participated in the field for many years and finding themselves restricted by health/mobility issues but don't want to give up just yet. ATB
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

1) Members who say they are supporters but constantly sell items and are not listed as trade members.
    2) Those that say anyone who shoots deer from a high seat should not consider themselves as being a stalker, despite being disabled and going through considerable pain, discomfort and appropriate stealth in order to get into Said high seat in first place.
    3) Those that will decry people for asking questions, saying why don't you use the search function. This is ok if you understand the search function, which can be a bloody pain in the arse to use.
    I am one of probably many that visit the site on a regular basis but do not post or ask questions due to the minority that are seemingly scanning all posts with a view to belittling and being sarcastic to those that dare to ask questions, which to them are simple, basic and what everyone should know.

The question asked was three member types that p**ss you off.

Responded truthfully.

Deerless
    Last edited by Deerless; 12-02-2015 at 08:12.