Camera theft

woodfordfallow

We have been raided again Last Sunday night a guy wearing a black beany, hat, top, and trousers was seen on our Ground . Monday morning our lookout tower was broken into by smashing the lock off. They then climbed through the window ripped a side panel off because the camera was screwed to it . This tower is supported on scaffold bars .All the cross section bars were removed and left it in a very unstable condition. I must add that the Police were very helpful and sent a detective almost straight away. He found some evidence!! . My camera is deeply engraved with my phone number all over it. This is the second time they have stolen the scaffold bars. I will be welding the bars on this time. On the brighter side we found two guys on site last night one was dressed the same. We have their reg number all passed on to the police. We also found a hole cut in the fence that they used to leave. woodfordfallow

Sorry to hear of your troubles but delighted about the police response etc,I hope it leads to a result.

It sounds like you put a great deal of time and money into your ground, have you considered a flashless mobile phone linked game camera?

When we have problems like that here, we utilize an invisible flash trail camera with sim/mobile access. These will send photos to your email or texts to your mobile phone. Therefore, even if the thief spots it and steals it, it still will record evidence. We recently had a case here where a thief took the camera, placed it on the armrest of his truck and drove off. The camera captured pics of everything, including as he pulled up to his house.

This would be an example that I could highly recommend
3G Code Black | Covert Scouting Cameras

Last edited:
It sounds like you put a great deal of time and money into your ground, have you considered a flashless mobile phone linked game camera?

When we have problems like that here, we utilize an invisible flash trail camera with sim/mobile access. These will send photos to your email or texts to your mobile phone. Therefore, even if the thief spots it and steals it, it still will record evidence. We recently had a case here where a thief took the camera, placed it on the armrest of his truck and drove off. The camera captured pics of everything, including as he pulled up to his house.

This would be an example that I could highly recommend
3G Code Black | Covert Scouting Cameras
Thanks for the info. The officer that came out said you can get a miniature camera with a wire to a pack on the ground Or under ground. He also said you can get ivy leaf disguise kits. Regard woodfordfallow

A birdhouse does quite well as a disguise. Simply make your entry hole a bit bigger and set it back a bit. Nearly everyone ignores a bird house.

Back