Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Optilock pho medium rings

Optilock pho medium rings

I recently purchased a set of optilock phosphor medium rings from a member on here but can't remember who!
    anybody care to own up?
    I should have inspected them at the time but as they were in the original packaging I just assumed they were good.
    How wrong can you be.
    no inserts and one of the rings is cracked with an attempt at glueing it back in place.
    I'm not expecting a reply and this is more of a heads up to others.
    my mrs even got to say 'I told you so, trust no one', a sad state of mind but too often proved true.
    Last edited by limulus; 12-02-2015 at 18:52.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

sorry to hear that tony,ps sticks are brilliant, ive just picked a set of low ones (rings)up last couple days thanks to richard parsons cheers richard,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 12-02-2015 at 19:34.
    DONT START

Sorry to here that Limulus but I think that I have a pair of 25mm optilock rings here no bases though and they should have inserts if they are what you need I will send them to you just F.O.C if I can find them and will post them out on Monday as away this weekend just pm me if what you are looking for

Just found them black with inserts yours if you need them

ATB Paul D
    Last edited by paul dillon; 12-02-2015 at 19:52. Reason: rings found

Paul
    thats very kind but I have other mounts thanks.
    this is more a heads up to check things you buy no matter how trustworthy you think people in the shooting fraternity might be.
    Quad sticks

Tony,

Do you not have PM's to/from said member? Did you post in the original thread? How did you pay? Shouldn't be too hard to track down...

Alex

Limulus,

that's not a problem hope you get it sorted from the op not the nicest thing to do to people to pass on their crap for payment will put them back to sleep may come in handy one of these first fine days

Cheers Paul D

I read through to page 18in the optics thread but couldn't find the sale so gave up.
    i paid by paypal but I haven't looked through that yet.
    tbh I'm not expecting anything now as it was several weeks ago I bought them and only now have the problems come to light.
    as said I'm not short of mounts but it knocks your faith in people when summit like this happens. There maybe a perfectly good reason why the problems were missed, I missed them after all.
    Quad sticks

i tried checking old threads and gave up tony, i thought you meant a few days ago,its a bummer tho,
    DONT START

not very nice mty got a few sets ? forget wot they are if needed i'll have a look
    top offer from the lad for FOC

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    I read through to page 18in the optics thread but couldn't find the sale so gave up.
    i paid by paypal but I haven't looked through that yet.
    tbh I'm not expecting anything now as it was several weeks ago I bought them and only now have the problems come to light.
    as said I'm not short of mounts but it knocks your faith in people when summit like this happens. There maybe a perfectly good reason why the problems were missed, I missed them after all.

If you paid via PayPal then contact them and hopefully you should get a refund as paypal is a safeguard for this type of thing. I say "hopefully" as it's been several weeks since you took delivery, if you had spotted the problem straight away and reported it you almost certainly would have got a refund. I would still try this though as paypal would then contact the seller about it.

PayPal usually comes down on the side of the buyer from what I have read.
    Last edited by paultap; 12-02-2015 at 20:33.