Thread: Some amazing NZ scenery

Some amazing NZ scenery

Saw this posted on a NZ hunting site. Not hunting as such but stunning scenery. Enjoy

Hayden

I must save up and get over to visit my sister. Looks absolutely fantastic. Why on earth have you moved to Blighty from there?

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    i must save up and get over to visit my sister. Looks absolutely fantastic. Why on earth have you moved to blighty from there?
    exactly!
    "you nae be needing these no more"
    I said as I slipped the knife through the cord

সাম্বার হরিণ

Stunning video.
    Alaska, Canada, Australia and possibly add on NZ to my wish lists

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    He's been sent by the tourist board.
    Mordor, then the Swedish Fjords, followed by a trip to Tracey Island in 3 hours.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    I must save up and get over to visit my sister. Looks absolutely fantastic. Why on earth have you moved to Blighty from there?
    Yes, I am missing the scenery and the shooting something chronic - but, we came to experience something different. We are loving the rich history etc here, and some beautiful but different scenery. Makes me miss the hills of home watching that though.
    Hayden

Sure we have some fantastic countryside, only problem is it's proliferated with 60 million people, and s**t loads of rules and restraints. I do hope you enjoy your stay here and fish out all the good things though.<br>It'll certainly make you appreciate all that space back home when you return.

Id love to live and hunt in NZ it just looks awesome.

Fantastic scenery - but notice that there is not a breath of wing on the upper lakes? I bet there are not many days in the year that those flights would be possible.

When windy the rotor and curlover on those ridges will be lethal - especially for helicopters.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

I'm down there week after next. A week of work followed by 10 days holiday.

Fly to Queenstown, hire a car and drive back to Auckland over the mountains. Can't wait.

Unfortunately SWMBO has banned any hunting. Apparently, as it's our 25th anniversary while we are away (reason for trip), it wouldn't be very romantic.

Chics!!!
    So much to learn and so little time left