Fit this with a bullet proof vest and a pair of antlers

teyhan1

Fit this with a bullet proof vest and a pair of antlers and we won't have to worry about over culling or never finding a deer again.
Maybe the guide could control it and put and end to texas heart shots

Some impressive engineering there! Was it just me, or did anyone else get a bit indignant when that bloke kicked one? :lol:

Some impressive engineering there! Was it just me, or did anyone else get a bit indignant when that bloke kicked one? :lol:
Watched it before seeing this and all I wanted to do was mention my similer reaction to the MACHINE recovering it's legs after the second kick. How sad and disturbing is that??

K

Watched it before seeing this and all I wanted to do was mention my similer reaction to the MACHINE recovering it's legs after the second kick. How sad and disturbing is that??

K

The video will be used in evidence at that mans trial for abuse after the great robot uprising in the year 2030.

I can see it now.
Taking a client out for a stalk. He has ordered "zee big one". So we cull the big one from our farm and stick its pelt on our electronic deer. The client arrives. Due to there being blanket ban on all wild culling the only shooting is done is on an electronic walk about in a shooting cinema. In the sidelines our deer waits and at the appropriate time the order is given by the guide and out walks his 'buckzilla'. A quick shot and it falls. He has his trophy.
Only problem I see is having to drag 160lbs of metal to the waiting electric 4x4.:rofl:

Sorry I need to go and lie down now.

Rig it up with an AR15 and it could give a poacher one hell of a surprise when it shoots back. :D

Glad I wasn't the only one who had a reaction to the bloke kicking it. I think it's because they've based it on the mechanics of an actual animal, it looks just like a dog. I reacted the same way as I would if I saw someone kick a dog!

Back