Thread: Late season roe doe stalk OBAN area

Late season roe doe stalk OBAN area

On my hols with mrs Norma and want to put a rifle in the truck as well as a rod
    does anyone have a contact for the Oban area I'm currently following a lead but would welcome a SD lead to follow willing to pay the going rate .
    i can pm the dates should anyone have something happy to go solo or accompanied good refs and the usual insurance Ect
    cheers Norma

Can't believe no one stalks nr Oban or knows of a guide mrs Norma is keen for me to have a day stalking so you won't get in trouble
    cheers

I have just returned from the weekend in Oban, stalking seems to be hard to break into there.

I have struggled to get any there for a number of years, apart from the odd Roe in parents garden.

there are a few SD members native to the Oban area, hopefully they see this thread.

Free bump on me.

Cheers tam
    even if I don't get a contact before we travel think i will stick a rifle in anyway can't hurt to try a few farms when I'm there you never know !
    cheers Norma

Quote Originally Posted by Tam the Gun View Post
    I have just returned from the weekend in Oban, stalking seems to be hard to break into there.

I have struggled to get any there for a number of years, apart from the odd Roe in parents garden.

there are a few SD members native to the Oban area, hopefully they see this thread.

Free bump on me.
    Great area tam loved the place found a friendly stalker 50 an outing and stalked within sight of the croft we stayed in .we saw deer everyday rain or shine and was gobsmacked by the scenery .
    norma

Aye, it is a magnificent place. Slightly bias as I was born and brought up there.

Really glad you had a chance to stalk, i have always found it difficult to find anywhere.

Would be interested if you could PM the details as I may go next time I'm down the road.