Thread: nv spotter

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

nv spotter

I am looking for a good medium quality hand held nv spotter,

all I have to offer is the following

3 x Brady shotgun slips

all leather and canvas

1. Brady shotgun slip far left number 1, early one with strap internal size 41" leather and canvas, no rips or holes just a classic side by side slip
    valued at a set price

2. Brady shotgun slip centre number 2, early one again but with no shoulder strap size is longer 42" side by side,
    ,valued at a set price

3, Brady slip as above with leather and canvas, strap, no holes or rips, this one is for a short over and under 41" long
    valued at a set price

the length's mentioned are internal length's

cheers

bob.

Attachment 52897
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

You been raking skips again Bob?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    You been raking skips again Bob?
    sadly not RD

been digging out her side of the garage before she/her in doors lobs in the bin , and believe you me if its to do with shooting and on her side it will go in the bin.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Attachment 52915Swap you for 4 bags of Sainsbury's "so orgasmic" carrots?, Sorting your night vision AND keeping the wife happy!.

You can build one for not a lot of money, go on the night vision forum. The boys there will tell you what you need and where to all the bits from. Might even be one on there for sale. I used an old video camera and a night master 800 ir, worked ok
    Last edited by Ranger22; 16-02-2015 at 20:01.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by windygun View Post
    Attachment 52915Swap you for 4 bags of Sainsbury's "so orgasmic" carrots?, Sorting your night vision AND keeping the wife happy!.
    Very tempting I must say,

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger22 View Post
    You can build one for not a lot of money, go on the night vision forum. The boys there will tell you what you need and where to all the bits from. Might even be one on there for sale. I used an old video camera and a night master 800 ir, worked ok
    Hi ranger22,

Thank you for that I have had a look but ? Not a lot in my price bracket after getting a new scope,hence the swap,as for building one not a hope in hell, less time now with filming going on,

Bob

Blog Entries
    cheers RD

I am only after about 200 yards spotting ability as I have a new nv rifle scope that will take me out past that, it just saves trying to use the rifle and scope as a spotter.

bob.

Bob, you can borrow my Swarovski nsb NV monocular if you have a problem fox. You can sex a deer out to 200y clearly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Bob, you can borrow my Swarovski nsb NV monocular if you have a problem fox. You can sex a deer out to 200y clearly.
    OMG

that's to much value for me to even think of playing with RD.

but a fantastic offer, the fox problem is lamps they just don't like them at all so I have had to find a drone pro x10 and some other bits to get the job done so every penny I had went on that, I even sold my 1970 fully rebuilt ham radio (rebuilt is my term I just refurbed the whole thing with new valves etc) just to raise the funds.

but thank you

bob.