Tweed breeks - where to buy?

reventlow

Hi all,

Anyone got any tips on where to buy good quality tweed breeks at an affordable price? They tend to be a wee bit over priced in my opinion and it's hard to know exactly which ones are worth the money. Have anyone tried Hoggs of Fife's tweed breeks, they seem to be among the cheapest ones? :)

I use Hoggs & they're pretty good. If I remember right, my last pair cost a shade under £40 & have done me two busy seasons so far :thumb:

Havnt tried their tweed breeks but have bought lots of clothes from them , from the shop not online, and can tell you the quality of their goods is excelent, buy with confidence
Cheers
Ray

Hi all,

Anyone got any tips on where to buy good quality tweed breeks at an affordable price? They tend to be a wee bit over priced in my opinion and it's hard to know exactly which ones are worth the money. Have anyone tried Hoggs of Fife's tweed breeks, they seem to be among the cheapest ones? :)
Hi bought a pair of Hoggs tweed breeks 7/8 seasons ago still going strong dry cleaned end of season ready for next. Can't say more than that.
Jim

Got a pair of hoggs from a pal & 1st impressions are good , from what I'm told they are a better "cut" / fit than the bop parrot ones
I would go hoggs personally

Paul

Cheers guys, thank you kindly for all the tips. I too am leaning toward Hoggs at the moment. Ideally they would be plus twos. What would be the alternative to these two, ie Hoggs and Bob Parratt? Budget would be below 100 quid.

My mate bought his son a Bob Parrat suit for his Christmas. Sizes miles out from what was asked for and tweed that looks like hessian.
Lots of S/H real tweed going on gumtree & ebay.

Back