Thread: Red hinds for norwegian stalking

Red hinds for norwegian stalking

Hi again from Norway. I have been hindstalking in Scotland 6 times and really enjoy it. I have been happy with the organization, the stalk and I have met a lot of nice people. What I really would like, is to get in contact with somebody who can take me to their estate for hindstalking year after year. The reason is that I would really like to get a certain area to know and through that contribute more actively in the deer management as a part of a learning process.

My daily work is in a national park with a wild reindeer population, and i am also a landowner. I do a lot of stalking on my land, getting moose, red deer and roe deer every year. Some really good heads also. I have very good contacts for wild reindeerstalking, and go stalking/guiding every year.

In return for good red hind stalking for me and perhaps a friend, i can offer moose stalking, roebuck, beaver or whatever norwegian stalking or shooting you (and a friend?) are interested in. Year after year..?

I really appreciate if anybody can help me out here.
    Last edited by Peter C. A. Köller; 19-02-2015 at 08:32.

This is a great offer. Spent a few days with Peter hunting moose on his land last October. Spent time with him at the reindeer reservation. A very knowledgeable hunter and very nice chap. Memories that I will never forget. I can't recommend Peter enough. Unfortunately I don't have enough access to reds otherwise would be taking up this offer myself. Don't hesitate if you want to enjoy some serious hunting in beautiful country with a great host.

I would be interested in a swap hunt for a couple of days
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Solwaystalker View Post
    I would be interested in a swap hunt for a couple of days
    You'll have plenty of friends now Col

Always fancied a moose Gaz
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision