Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuel !!!!!!!! hikes

Fuel !!!!!!!! hikes

I saw this & though Hmmmmmm let give it a go..

Seems like a good idea to me but we nearly always buy at Morrisons anyway

Petrol Prices ....

The price of oil is as low as it has been for a while, the oil companies have simply jacked their prices up and the government will not do anything as they rake in extra VAT for every increase.

See what you think and pass it on if you agree with it

We are hitting 114.9 a litre in some areas now, soon we will be faced with paying 1.50 a ltr. Philip Hollsworth offered this good idea:

This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the 'don't buy petrol on a certain day campaign that was going around last April or May! The oil companies just laughed at that because they knew we wouldn't continue to hurt ourselves by refusing to buy petrol. It was more of an inconvenience to us than it was a problem for them. BUT,whoever thought of this idea, has come up with a plan that can really work.

Please read it and join in!

Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to think that the cost of a litre is CHEAP, we need to take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS control the market place not sellers. With the price of petrol going up more each day, we consumers need to take action. The only way we are going to see the price of petrol come down is if we hit someone in the pocket by not purchasing their Petrol! And we can do that WITHOUT hurting ourselves. Here's the idea:

For the rest of this year DON'T purchase ANY petrol from the two biggest oil companies (which now are one), ESSO and BP.

If they are not selling any petrol, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit. But to have an impact we need to reach literally millions of Esso and BP petrol buyers. It's really simple to do!!

Now, don't wimp out at this point... keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I am sending this note to a lot of people. If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) ... and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers! If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it... ..

THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all You have to do is send this to 10 people. That's all.(and not buy at ESSO/BP) How long would all that take? If each of us sends this email out to ten more people within one day of receipt,all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next 8days!!! Acting together we can make a difference . If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on.

PLEASE HOLD OUT UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES TO THE 85p a LITRE RANGE

It's easy to make this happen. Just join this group and get all your FB friends to join or forward as an email to everyone in your address book, and buy your petrol at Shell, Asda,Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons Jet etc. i.e.. boycott BP and Esso

Only one problem with this in that fuel probably costs around 30p per litre. The rest of it is fuel duty and VAT. The only thing that can bring fuel down in price is to say to every successive govt, stop stealth taxing by fuel or you will only be in for one term.

Ian

There is another problem with the logic of this there are only 60,000,000 in this country and not all drive.

Didn`t this do the rounds last year?
    Is it so much the oil companies? i thought the government took about 70p in the pound.
    basil.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

this one has done the rounds before, the only thing to do is bring caos to the roads like they do in france, they dont piss about like us lot and roll over and have there bellies tickled.we are to soft in this country and while we stay like we are any goverment in power will keep on taking this piss out of us.ok rant over

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    this one has done the rounds before, the only thing to do is bring caos to the roads like they do in france, they dont piss about like us lot and roll over and have there bellies tickled.we are to soft in this country and while we stay like we are any goverment in power will keep on taking this piss out of us.ok rant over
    +1 .. were all getting our asses tickled and the best the next lot in can offer is a feather duster..

Their all cheating lying Bast*rds
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    +1 .. were all getting our asses tickled and the best the next lot in can offer is a feather duster..

Their all cheating lying Bast*rds
    Couldnt agree more Terry and if anyone out there thinks Mr Cameron and his team will do any better for us they are in for a very rude awakening. Best thing to do is not vote for any of them, then and only then the truth may dawn on them that they are there to serve the British public to the best of their ability whilst achieving this in an ethical + honest manner.

Bring on the coalition at least none of the lying gits have total power. You have better odds of winning the lottery than finding an honest one.

your spot on there terry, who ever is in the hot seat they just look after there own and f"*k the rest of us.im not into politics but so far in my time all i remember is miners strikes and poll tax riots when i was growing up then another balls up with the crowd over the last number of years.so the last two goverments have done a proper job havent they.i think i will go and start splitting the mountain of logs which i cut yesterday now, go take my temper out on them

It's a strange one is this, it is just as if the whole of the UK is divided into two tribes, those who work, live decent lives, provide for their families pay taxes etc. Then there are those who do not, and do not intend, to do anything beyond holding their hands out. They are allegedly victims for society, ill educated, abused or whatever but these ill educated people all seem to a Honours Degree in claiming dole etc.

Now I do not care what colour, creed or religion, what ethnic background people have, just as long as they are willing to contribute and live decent lives.

What really annoys me is when you have some fool who sits on some committee or the other who visits the "deprived areas" under a heavy guard and then become instant experts decide that a few more new laws are needed to help these people. This inevitably means more handouts which costs a fortune, and another fortune to implement.

When will somebody who is in charge grow a pair of balls and do something. If you do wrong you are punished, which means you should feel punished not attend some finishing school for criminals, in centrally heated, en suite colour TV equipped accommodation.

This Country is for all of us, and in my view it should be more for the decent hardworking portion of society who contribute so much that it allows our limp wristed Government to provide for the undeserving.

I shall now have a cup of tea.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Trouble with that, Is the only ones with the balls to make headway against the dross we have amongst us, are the people who also hold very serious right wing views, I just wish I could vote for the bits that make sense!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!