Thread: Bracco Italiano ( Italian Pointer ) Pup

Bracco Italiano ( Italian Pointer ) Pup

Can anyone help, or know of pups due.

Thanks.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Believe it or not Mark, I can put you in touch with someone who has two and has bred them in the past! She has contacts I'm sure on the continent for them as well. She's had a BI in her kennels for as long as I can remember and is very knowledgable about the breed, And they are worked almost daily by her during the season. I will give you a bell once I've seen to my kennelful!

Brian, thanks for the call,catch up soon.

Mark
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

there is a web site called pets4homes they have some on there for sale.

If u look on there breed website (i think the breed club run it) they often run a spring grouse pointing test at end of march in the borders, was lauder area last few years i think, be a chance to see them run (or more likely plod ) althou plenty other breeds run so not all BI, usually the last sat in march

Thanks for the advice guys

There are 4 breeders on the KC Assured Breeders list that may know of any potential litters
    Also one litter on the find a puppy page but these will be around 3 months old now .