DSC 1/ NVQ Level 3?

Geordie_3

Does anyone know if the DSC1 is an NVQ 3 equilevent?I'm coming oit of the forces and would like to use ECL to do the course, but it has to be a NVQ3 to be able to use ELC,s, any ideas?

Think its a level nvq 2 mate - you could have a look at the elc website and you'll get more info there

ATB
Daz

Does anyone know if the DSC1 is an NVQ 3 equilevent?I'm coming oit of the forces and would like to use ECL to do the course, but it has to be a NVQ3 to be able to use ELC,s, any ideas?
If you are still serving, you should be able to use your Standard Learning Credits towards 80% of it. It doesn't matter that it isn't level 3 then and can be achieved as 'long term resettlement'.
MS:)

If you are still serving, you should be able to use your Standard Learning Credits towards 80% of it. It doesn't matter that it isn't level 3 then and can be achieved as 'long term resettlement'.MS:)
I've used this years already, though not out till Aug this year so come April I'll have another dip.

If you are still serving, you should be able to use your Standard Learning Credits towards 80% of it. It doesn't matter that it isn't level 3 then and can be achieved as 'long term resettlement'.
MS:)
This is what I did I used my standard credits and then if it’s something you want to do then I would look at other land management courses to use your ELCs with the down side to these is that with land based courses you have to do the first Levels before you can jump to a L3 so it’s more of a long term thing, but look at your regimental charity or help for hero’s do a keepers course which would help give you something extra!

I wonder what #Geordie 3 did with his credits, and if it turned into a profession or a sport after he left the forces?

If you are still on here, maybe let use know>

Back