Level 2

Mine took a bit of wrangling to get completed with further questioning and a bit of further questioning, I had It completed just inside the three year deadline...Everything was fine In the end and when the certificate landed on the doorstep, It then went straight In the drawer, I thought `well thats that then`...almost as If I expected something to change...Ah well onwards and upwards...;)

Congratulation Colin:)

How long did it take from when you sent it away? I sent my portfolio away May 2012 and my assessor called me at the beggining of August to ask a few questions. That was fine and he said he would send it away to my assessment centre but i still havent recieved my certificate yet.

Congratulation Colin:)

How long did it take from when you sent it away? I sent my portfolio away May 2012 and my assessor called me at the beggining of August to ask a few questions. That was fine and he said he would send it away to my assessment centre but i still havent recieved my certificate yet.

My advise to you is to contact your assessmant centre to check they have recieved it, if they have call them every week for an update . Thats what i did . mine came very quick.

Mine took close to three months to arrive back, which is what the assessment center advised.

So long as you have a copy, and the confirmation that it was received by the assessment center, all should be well.

Back