Target Turrets

Go Thermal

Hi,
of those of you who actually use the target turret facilities on your scopes. What make, magnification and reticle are you using?

Cheers

Ian

Hi,
of those of you who actually use the target turret facilities on your scopes. What make, magnification and reticle are you using?

Cheers

Ian

I use a nightforce at 30x for long range with np r2 reticle, Ior 10x fixed for normal hunting like deer and wild goats with mp8 reticle...

Two Vortex 6-24x50 one in mil-dot and the other Dead Hold, both dial very well, accurate and good solid clicks. I've also got a Zeiss ASV and that's pretty good, no windage and limited to about 50cm of elevation but accurate none the less.

I have a couple of Vortex Gen ll Razor 4.5-27x56 EBR2C reticle really like them, a few viper PSTs, around a dozen Leupold mark 4s varying in make. The Gen ll is know my favorite, best turret setup on the market in my opinion

Swarovski bt on 5-30x50, I've one on my 223 and another on my 47, the reticle is just a very fine cross,
Working perfectly on the fox gong yesterday at 450 meters "measured by my Swarovski bins !!" Ya can't beat quality
ADMIN. ...... hope this post doesn't count as advertising, haha...... but they simply are the best bar non

Cheers folks. I was just going to get and MTC EVX for my 17 Hornet. Mainly as a lot of R&D has been done with add on night vision. Will look seriously at Vortex.

I'm using a bushnell lrhs on my hornet. It's bloody good and has a capped wind age turret which I think is better for our purposes. Also ffp, mils clicks and mils reticle.

Nightforce 5.5-22x50 MOAR ret MOA turrets. Also Ive got 2 Nightforce 8-32x56 MOA turrets

Cheers folks. I was just going to get and MTC EVX for my 17 Hornet. Mainly as a lot of R&D has been done with add on night vision. Will look seriously at Vortex.

had three MTCs and they are really poor at the higher end of magnification

I now run three sightrons all with MOA turrets, some with mildot reticules (which I have never understood why they mix and match!)

Nightforce NSX 5.5-22 x 56, NP1 floating illuminated ret. Best scope I've ever used (not the brightest, but the best). Fabulous engineering.

If money isn't a issue got Schmidt and bender or night force you'll be pleased with either but the s+b has the better glass hands down regards Benji

Zeiss 4-16x50 ret 60i
if/when there is a next one it will likely be S&B 4-16x56
16x is ample for me on a stalking rifle that is mostly not shot from prone

Kahles K624i, PMII Ultra short and two Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 is what I use. rate all three. Vortex I sold after one outing.
edi

Back