Large primers

leeroy

Hi all
I am looking for Federal 210 gold match primers in large rifle.
I live in Worcestershire but am finding nothing anywhere I ask. Any one know if theres any about, I have 800 ish off the same but small if any one is looking for some.I would try the CCI br but nothing about either.
What are you using ?

Bushwear always have cci primers large and small, not sure about legality of posting them though

Ray

Norman Clark in Rugby keep a good range of primers. They were the only place within 100 miles of home that had any Federal 215 primers on the shelf last week.

Switch primers. In these times of fluctuating component supplies, US shooters have learned to be flexible in their loads. Instead of breaking our backs trying to find a specific component for our pet load we work with what is available. Often with very pleasing results. I got a smoking good deal on S&B primers recently and on a lark, substituted them for the domestic primers I use normally when working up loads for the 7.62x39. They worked brilliantly and I'm more than happy about that. I now have 5000 primers which, if nothing else, will keep my X39 fed. It pays to keep an open mind in times of component shortages.~Muir

Back