need to speak with admin about my log in name

wooody4x4

hi there just joined up but some how spelt my name wrong, can you help or do i need to delete my account and start again any help would be great thanks woody4x4 not wooody4x4

:stir:woody go to settings at top right side and click on edit avatar, just an heads up from a frequent poster, when youve clicked settings go to your profile on left hand side and then click on edit avatar change it then your good to go ,oh and dont forget to post an introduction after ,then place steel helmet on head and duck for cover,:rofl: im going now ive got stalkers,

Last edited:
have you done it woody top of this page click settings, then on your profile on next page click edit avatar change your name and then do a introduction post ,and your avatar should have changed,

Last edited:
hi in the mean time after posring this post ive set up a new acount with my name spelt right so going to log out this one and re sign in in my new name see you on the flip side thanks for you input, an du ru fox, atb woody.

hi in the mean time after posring this post ive set up a new acount with my name spelt right so going to log out this one and re sign in in my new name see you on the flip side thanks for you input, an du ru fox, atb woody.

Why did you not just contact one of us to sort this without re registering? It is a far more reliable way than just posting and hoping that one of us will see the post.

John

Back