Scope mounts and Rings for LH Rem 700

Ferryman

Looking for information on what scope mounts and rings folks are using on their Rem 700's
I used to swear by Conetrol rings and mounts but they are long gone.
I will be looking for both 1" and 30mm rings.
Currently I have US Optics one piece bases as my rifles are setup for long range target shooting.

Thanks
my friend in the USA told me they were no longer available , I should have googled them.
But still looking for other options

A nice high quality product are the Talley rings, if you are looking for a nice , elegant reasonably low profile type ring. I have used these on my own personal 300 win mag that has more air miles than Richard Branson !!! and the rig has never moved zero . They are not the cheapest product out there but they are solid...... what price confidence.? Yours respectfully Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles

Talley are very solid and nice. They don't use a cross bar as a recoil stop. The rings sit snugly in a saddle with front and rear support.

I have Warne bases and QD rings on two of my Remington 700s which have iron sights.
On a 700 Classic, which has a slick barrel, I have Warne bases, but Burris Signature rings, which have a plastic insert that is off center. You move it around to center up your scope, and then do the final zero with the knobs. This also prevents marks on a nice scope that you may later move to another rifle or sell.

Thanks folks.

I think the "Conetrol's" will look a little out of place on my SPS's. (it is not the most aesthetically pleasing rifle I have owned)
The SPS is a tool to do a job.
They looked nice on my .270BDL

Back