Hang on to your hats

scrun63

there's a solar flare on it's way - We're doomed.............doomed :scared:. Just reloading in anticipation of the zombies :evil:

.22LR with subsonics and a mod on is what you need, that way you can pick them off without attracting the attention of hordes of others. I've thought about this. (Way too much) :-|

.22LR with subsonics and a mod on is what you need, that way you can pick them off without attracting the attention of hordes of others. I've thought about this. (Way too much) :-|

Not as heavy firepower as you're used to, but i think you'll appreciate a cruise like this - and it's above the waves too

http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/3617/85/

It had me worried when I started working out what weapon I could afford:cuckoo:

Scrun

Not when the first bang alerts the horde to your presence...

See, whilst I am au fait with the whole 'don't make a sound, and they won't find us' zombie tactic (and its attendant ' oh cr@p, I've knocked over the pan/tin plate/other object that makes a disproportionate amount of noise' counter tactic), I have been in situations with bullets zipping around and it's flippin' difficult to work out where they are coming from. What we need is more people shooting to confuse said zombies.

I also think that in order to avoid faux pas when dealing with zombies, we need do our usual, and sort out in advance such important issues as:

- minimum calibre
- is NV sporting?
- camo or plain green?
- closed season

etc. and we'd better hurry 'cos the flare is arriving very shortly....

I also think that in order to avoid faux pas when dealing with zombies, we need do our usual, and sort out in advance such important issues as:

- minimum calibre
- is NV sporting?
- camo or plain green?
- closed season

Not to mention lamping!.. :D

See, whilst I am au fait with the whole 'don't make a sound, and they won't find us' zombie tactic (and its attendant ' oh cr@p, I've knocked over the pan/tin plate/other object that makes a disproportionate amount of noise' counter tactic), I have been in situations with bullets zipping around and it's flippin' difficult to work out where they are coming from. What we need is more people shooting to confuse said zombies.

- minimum calibre
- is NV sporting?
- camo or plain green?
- closed season

and do we need a ZSC 1 or 2 certificate

It has just occured to me that if we can manufacture (and persuade people to wear) enough tin foil hats in time, we may be able to head off the zombie apocalypse. If the SD leads the way, others may follow - look out on the way home tonight and see if you can spot any others with shiny bonces!

It has just occured to me that if we can manufacture (and persuade people to wear) enough tin foil hats in time, we may be able to head off the zombie apocalypse. If the SD leads the way, others may follow - look out on the way home tonight and see if you can spot any others with shiny bonces!

You've been to Nottm recently then :cuckoo: - they even wear tin foil body armour !

Remember that thread about using real names?
Well those of you that use real names had better be afraid, be very afraid. :scared:
They know your names and your home counties. No amount of ammo can save you now!!

Can anyone recommend a good make of foil suit? I've just run one up on the sewing machine this morning, but frankly it's not very hard wearing, a bit noisy and uncomfortably scratchy round the gusset region? Do Harkila make one?

Remember that thread about using real names?
Well those of you that use real names had better be afraid, be very afraid. :scared:
They know your names and your home counties. No amount of ammo can save you now!!

That is scary - I'm only just getting used to the idea of zombies that can run (which still seems like cheating), but zombies that can read :scared: no more fooling them with the Push/Pull signs on doors.

Back