Wanted: Wanted Hind Stalking Highlands

Brough

Myself and a good buddy are looking for a few days on the hinds in January . Anyone recommend anyone ?

Cheers B

Myself and a good buddy are looking for a few days on the hinds in January . Anyone recommend anyone ?

Cheers B

Hi Brough
I have just returned from 4 days stalking on the Ballindalloch castle estate, I was stalking mainly roe but also hinds on the hill and also woodland stalking, derek is the stalker and he is running a special on the stalking forum for Jan or you could give him a call. its near grantown on spey (highlands)
regards
Paul

hi brough
i am just over the border and could arrange hinds
for u if you like good stalking in the galloway hills
with a good mixture of hill and woodland roe can
also be taken during a stalk if client wants to
thanks
solway

Brough,we have just returned from hind stalking near Dunoon,it was the best trip ever,4 of us shot 12,i got 4.You need to contact Winston Churchill Venison you will find him easy on the web.The stalkers that took us out really knew thier job but it is not for the faint haerted as it is extream terrain.Where in West Sussex are you?I am close to Billingshurst.
Tusker

Hi Tusker ,
Thanks for the info , will look them up. Chichester based by the way .

Cheers Brough

+1 for Winstone and the lads, going up for my 3 time in Feb. Lovely contryside as well, was dam hard the first time up there!!
Tusker, hope you have left a few for us!!!

Hi Wilf,dont worry we saw loads up there.It was our second trip and i have to say if i went anywhere else Winston,s place would be the bench mark.What do you think of Paul the stalker,he is incredable he can smell deer from miles and it just kills you to try and keep up.we recon that he was suckled by a hind when young,Winston says he got cloven hooves in his boots lol.Good luck in Feb.
Tusker

Back