Deer stalking general shooting websites

widows son

I'm interested to know, other than the:
Stalking Directory.
Passion for Stalking.
Deer Talking .

What other sites are out there, Including American ,Canadian ,British and European that are worth a look without being bombarded by snipers etc just good general outdoor shooting, stalking, bush craft type sites

I use www.shootforum.com it's a good site but if you ask a question don't expect an instant reply, sometimes by the time I get a reply I've forgotten that I asked the question in the first place :D
If it's instant replies you want then try the airgunbbs FAC section, but you may have to pick your way through the bull5#it to find the answer to your question.

Accurate Reloading is probably the biggest on the planet with 33 million hits a month and 30,000 plus members.
There is also longerangehunting.com it is not as the title suggests all about long range hunting, there are some very interesting and technical articles.

Last edited:
I use www.shootforum.com it's a good site but if you ask a question don't expect an instant reply, sometimes by the time I get a reply I've forgotten that I asked the question in the first place :D
If it's instant replies you want then try the airgunbbs FAC section, but you may have to pick your way through the bull5#it to find the answer to your question.

.....er. I could see that only 6 members were registered ??

Accurate Reloading is probably the biggest on the planet with 33 million hits a month and 30,000 plus members.
There is also longerangehunting.com it is not as the title suggests all about long range hunting, there are some very interesting and technical articles.

..he used 'the word' :scared:

Back