Dsc 1 Passed today Elmwood)

Fifestalker25

Well Yesterday was the the writting test's and today was the shooting and safety test at elmwood college in fife. Passed both days and should get my certificate in a few weeks. Fair to say im happy and glad its over and done with. Just have to start thinking about the DSC2 now.
A big thanks to DSC TRAINING.ORG What a cracking site and it helped me alot, more fun than just reading the book anyway. Thanks
FS25

Congratulations on passing your dsc 1. I am hoping to take mine this year and the web address you have posted will come handy well done again.

Well done and +1 on dsctraining was good for learning before I took mines at the weekend there and passed as well.

Well done and +1 on dsctraining was good for learning before I took mines at the weekend there and passed as well.
Congrats mate!! Like everything still got alot to learn but thought the course was great and opened up my eyes to the amount of knowledge there is to learn.
FS25

well done,it feels good does'nt it.did mine and put straight it for dsc2 after all you have 3 years .well done

Congrats mate!! Like everything still got alot to learn but thought the course was great and opened up my eyes to the amount of knowledge there is to learn.
FS25

Thanks,yeah am the same a lot to learn but really looking forward to it. I think the level 1 is a great place to start so many people saying its rubbish, money making scheme but I couldn't think of any better way to start out, the stuff I learned in the two days was great. But onwards and upwards DSC2 is next for me too,

David

Wahay!! You passed :thumb: well done that man !! I'm glad my site was of help and thank you for the kind words you have said about it. Long may your journeys through the woods and over the moors continue.

I'll have a dram to toast your success, Steve

Back