A favour needed.

teyhan1

Just bought a stainless table from Adamant and at the same time found out that the missus (who works 100 miles away 3x days/week) has been admitted to hospital and tomorrow is having her appendix taken out. My time needless to say will be taken up with attending to her and recovering her car from Berkshire (I'm in Dorset).
So is anybody travelling from Ledbury, Gloucs area to North Dorset area or visa versa that has an L200 or similar (dimensions of table are 115cmx56cm) that would be kind enough to give it a lift.
Thanks in advance

If it's a take down unit. I can get it to the h4h shoot at bisley and if anybody is going back down your way. That might be a possibility?

just PM me or Adamant

jon

Many thanks for the offer.
Sadly the unit is not take down and will require a pick up truck or similar.
Thanks for the offer.

Well....if someone can get it to Catton Park on the 10th May, I can get it back down to near Swindon, or even as far as Bridport later in May.

Are you sure of those dimensions though...115cm doesn't seem that big?

P.S. Whereabouts in Berkshire, as alternatively I could probably get it to Reading one day?

P.P.S. Unless someone can get it to Cirencester for the BDS HAD course this coming Sunday?

Last edited:
The sizes are right - in old money the table is 46" long, 22" deep and 34" high. It fits easily into the back of my X Trail, so will fit in a large estate car or most bigger 4x4s without any difficulty.

If it helps, I can meet someone at the M50 / M5 interchange but I haven't got time at the moment to go any further afield.

A.

The sizes are right - in old money the table is 46" long, 22" deep and 34" high. It fits easily into the back of my X Trail, so will fit in a large estate car or most bigger 4x4s without any difficulty.

If it helps, I can meet someone at the M50 / M5 interchange but I haven't got time at the moment to go any further afield.

A.

Adam are they all sold or have you any left ?
regards pete

Adam are they all sold or have you any left ?
regards pete

Pete - I've still got the two stainless tables with drawers. They'll be in storage about 5 minutes from Wayne's place from today.

26038861-D409-40C4-B8CD-EC3BC4533678_zps7ap6xehi.jpg

No problem Pete - I'll put them all in storage; just let me know when you want to collect them and in the meantime I'll try and stop Mrs A burying them under 15 tons of assorted household crap...

Cheers,

Adam.

No problem Pete - I'll put them all in storage; just let me know when you want to collect them and in the meantime I'll try and stop Mrs A burying them under 15 tons of assorted household crap...

Cheers,

Adam.

Adam I have had a kind offer from a member up near you he might be able to bring
them down to me any time soon so don't bury them too deep lol
regards pete

Many thanks for the offer.
Sadly the unit is not take down and will require a pick up truck or similar.
Thanks for the offer.
Hi Young Glynn, I can pick it up for you if you want and store until someone is popping down your way as just off M5.

Many thanks for the kind offers. Once again SD at its best.
Pete I will be speaking to you in the next day or two as the wife is now home.
Wilf your a great chap and I wouldn't want to burden you. So thanks for the offer but don't worry.
By the sound of it anyway we will be heading adamant's way with his RFD business.
Thanks again, I know this will be sorted soon but I don't want anybody going out of their way.

Back