2 top tips in 1

Wingy

1) Don't boil out deer skulls in the kitchen when the wife is due home at T-time
2) Don't use her best stew pan just because it's the only one big enough

It's the first time I've boiled out a couple of heads and probably the last time I'll do it in the kitchen

Wingy

1) Don't boil out deer skulls in the kitchen when the wife is due home at T-time
2) Don't use her best stew pan just because it's the only one big enough

It's the first time I've boiled out a couple of heads and probably the last time I'll do it in the kitchen

Wingy

If you had just thrown in some veg, you would have been OK just claim you were making a pot of soup.

married over 40 years and i have done most things in the kitchen ,but never done a stunt like that, go to a car boot and get a jam pan, and a blowlamp or a primus stove ,and DO IT OUTSIDE, when you have finished throw in some dog meal , so if there is comment on the pong from over the fence ,say its to feed the foxes. By the way had the heads been lying around for a week or two

Last edited:
By the way had the heads been lyiLng around for a week or two

Yes they had been stuck on the back fence in the garden for about 4-5 weeks letting the flies do their bit, as the cold weather approaches the flies activity dropped off so I thought now's a good time to boil them out

By the way had the heads been lyiLng around for a week or two

Yes they had been stuck on the back fence in the garden for about 4-5 weeks letting the flies do their bit, as the cold weather approaches the flies activity dropped off so I thought now's a good time to boil them out

ooooooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!:doh:

Have a way around that - 2-3 hours boiling, then put it in a washing up bowl with a wheelbarrow overturned on it to protect it from everything but the flies! I chuck all the face skin I cut off at the start in the bowl too in order to speed things up! Maggots strip it clean for you!

A week or 10 days later hose out all the goo, then boil for an hour or two before brushing clean and applying peroxide. Job done - simples!

Wingy. In the kitchen ! Using one of the Chief Fairy's cooking pots !! I must say that I admire your courage. Having been married for nearly forty years, I recognised the difference between courage and sheer recklessness, many years ago. I fear that had I pulled such a stunt, I still may be wearing the said cooking pot.
Best wishes for an early peace treaty and return to favour. Flowers may help.

i did this i boiled 2 heads out about 2 monthes ago
now my mrs is short, generally quiet ,fairly easy going sort of lady ,however after my first inside boiling
she went absolutly ape **** those of you that have seen gremlins would have thought that i had put water on my normally very quiet happy go lucky midget of a wife she hit the top of the skirting board with anger she jumped up nearly biting my knees with anger
so the moral of this story really and because she doesnt read these post that i write on here
dont ever ever boild your heads out inside the house cos like my mrs
it aint big and she aint clever lol

Holy S--t.
In the house. I'm a bachelor and I wouldn't do that.:D
Around here, some of the native locals like to put the heads on top of various out-buildings and let the birds peck at them. The problem is that the birds loose interest after a while and the hunters seem to forget about them. You can drive through the Reservation and see heads in various stages of decay on roof tops, everywhere. I used to like a foreshortened 35 gallon drum on top of a good heat source. I would wire the head so that the horns were kept out of the water and keep adding water as necessary.

Then I gave up shooting bucks and made my life that much simpler!~Muir

Back