the lady

Hello
im from wales.

Welcome to the site. BUT that is not an introduction I am afraid. Please read the site rules and expand on your intro.

You should know this anyway as you are sharing the same IP address as another member ;)

Thank you

Last edited:
PM sent to OP. Please attend to the introduction.
Hi all
Sorry for the confusion on this site but I thought that my partner explained that we share the same laptop and he did not realise that he had not log off, I did tried to make an introduction to this site under his name inadvertently, I thought I explained it was transparent that I was a woman but unfortunately was confused to most members.
I have passed my dmq level one and look forward to stalking on the roe bucks at the end of may on my partners permission in Scotland . Hope that this introduction puts this matter to bed?

Welcome aboard.

Please stick with it - you will have seen how 'systemically unfriendly' ( to paraphrase ) this forum can be. The usual result is that female members do not often sustain participation. Just be assured there is very much a silent ( or at least pretty quiet ) majority on here and most the rest still find it difficult to relate in a sensible way with representatives of 50% of the world's population! :D

Personally, I think the forum - members and admin - has a long haul to get it's collective act together when it comes to the alleged openess to ALL those interested in stalking. :old:

Welcome aboard.

Please stick with it - you will have seen how 'systemically unfriendly' ( to paraphrase ) this forum can be. The usual result is that female members do not often sustain participation. Just be assured there is very much a silent ( or at least pretty quiet ) majority on here and most the rest still find it difficult to relate in a sensible way with representatives of 50% of the world's population! :D

Personally, I think the forum - members and admin - has a long haul to get it's collective act together when it comes to the alleged openess to ALL those interested in stalking. :old:

That's a bit harsh Andy, I do agree that there is a few on here that can display an unfriendly and in some cases an apparent misogynistic attitude, they are being culled though, but in this instance I think not. This is almost an ongoing comedy routine with the original introductory post on the wrong account causing mirth, followed up with a second introduction under a different name consisting of just a few words. This has triggered some gentle ragging but I would dispute there was any intentional unfriendliness.

I like to think that most members know that we will not tolerate deliberate rudeness, unfriendliness or anti feminine behaviour and stamp it out whenever we come across it. However I do think this thread falls into any of those categories, this one I am sure is just banter, do hope I am not wrong.

John

That's a bit harsh Andy, I do agree that there is a few on here that can display an nfriendly and in some cases an apparent misogynistic attitude, they are being culled though, but in this instance I think not. This is almost an ongoing comedy routine with the original introductory post on the wrong account causing mirth, followed up with a second introduction under a different name consisting of just a few words. This has triggered some gentle ragging but I would dispute there was any intentional unfriendliness.
I like to think that most members know that we will not tolerate deliberate rudeness, unfriendliness or anti feminine behaviour and stamp it out whenever we come across it. However I do think this thread falls into any of those categories, this one I am sure is just banter, do hope I am not wrong. John

Thank you John, I was waiting to simmer down before I replied.
I thought it rather presunptuous of Andy to write in such a manner and made me wonder just who was 'monitoring' this site.

Really E McC?

I would respectfully suggest a brief search through some of the posts made by female members over the last year. On that basis I don't feel the adjective presumptuous really applies. With regard to monitoring of the site, I can see how the same application has an arguable merit, but within the spirit of openess and inclusion amongst members would hope my views were taken as such - simply the views of a member.

Simmer down? Here I genuinely and openly apologise if that is the emotion that I engendered in you. I try to write thoughtfully and intelligently ( not always successfully :) ) - and very much with the specific intent of avoiding insult, whilst communicating a view. I have written many times that a point of view is far more effectively communicated politely and believed that was the case here.

Referring to my opening paragraph, I do not believe my view is grossly erroneous and that the overall treatment/ openess to female members demonstrated over say the last year or so has been ultimately unwelcoming. If you believe otherwise, I would be happy to listen to the basis of your opinion. Outwith that aspect, I do not believe you are one of the members who has contributed to that perception of mine. Therefore, I'm assuming your ire relates to your view that I have trodden unfairly on Admin toes. I can only say that I have raised similar concerns direct with admin over a period of time and if neither of those elements were the source of your ire, I am happy to be pointed in the right direction.

In terms of John's response, Admin have the right to Administer - it is ultimately their site and I support that right fully. I took on board ALL that he said and believe I read his words fully as intended - to an audience wider than just myself. And my 'hat off' emoticon was the simplest way to convey that.

Back